Martes, Abril 14, 2015

5 Things I Track In My Business Every Single Day

5 Things I Track In My Business Every Single Day


In today’s episode, I share 5 things I track in my business every single day.

Some of the things I cover:

– What you can do to make sure you’re regularly building your list

– How much my social media accounts have grown since implementing tracking

– The super simple tracking tools and resources you can use to monitor your finances

– How to reverse-engineer goals so you’re making the absolute most out of every single day

– And why having a daily power hour with an accountability partner can give you crazy amounts of focus


Want More?

If you liked this, there’s plenty more where it come from. Let’s stay in touch!

We can connect in any of these places:


A Better Life Podcast – where these transcripts are taken from:

Rachel's books – Learn new ways to improve your life:


Did you miss our last episode?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento